GET FEATURED ON THE COURSE CREATION NETWORK
With the launch of our new Course Creation Network website, we’ll be welcoming guest posts and potential interviews, etc. featuring you, your brand & your stellar content!
Please take a moment to read this page and fill out the questionnaire regarding your content if you are interested in being featured.
One thing to note up front: We are specifically aiming to create rich evergreen content with related affiliate opportunities so we can generate affiliate income over time.
Looking forward to publishing your epic content & resources!
Course Creation Network Founder
- Exposure – Being featured on our site will likely bring you more leads & sales.
- Recognition – You will be recognized as one of the top experts in the online course/digital entrepreneurship field.
- More Potential Collaboration Opportunities – If your content gets good traction, we’ll likely want to collaborate more – including potentially coming back as a speaker for the next Online Course Creation Summit!
Who can write for CCN?
- If you currently run an online business and publish content.
- If you’re considered an expert in your niche.
- If you have a product with an affiliate program we can be a part of, you will get priority in being published.
What to write about?
We will only accept high quality posts that have at least 20% new material. They must be at least 1000 words.
We are interested in topics that matter to course leaders, such as:
- Audience building – growing an email list, engaging your list, etc.
- Working with affiliates – outreach, JV promotions, etc.
- Creating online courses – how tos, case studies, etc.
- Online education – trends, psychology, and newer tech
- Sales – selling with integrity, audience research, creating a great webinar, etc.
- Conscious business – passion and profits, maximizing social impact, etc.
These are just a few ideas, but we’re happy to consider anything you might find of value to our readership.
HOW IT WORKS
- You send us your brief proposal using the link below.
- We review it and contact you for follow-up.
- You either send us your content, or we schedule an interview (depending on proposal).
- We let you know estimated publish date and push it live when the time comes!